MONSTER MASH HALLOWEEN WEEKEND.
The year of the mask.
Join us for 3 days of riding, racing and fun! Featuring the DUNLOP MX12 CHAMPIONSHIP.
Be prepared for weather if needed it's the last race of the year in Michigan.
MONSTER MASH RACE - SATURDAY - 10/31
DUNLOP MX12 CHAMPONSHIP - SUNDAY - NOV.1st
1pm-5pm Practice + ATV's - $30.00 Main/$20.00 Junior Track
BAJA ACRES MONSTER MASH RACE
7am Registration opens.
9am-Practice...Straight program racing to follow + ATV's
6:30pm-7pm Costume Contest ( Age's 8 & under and 9-15) located at the Fire Pit
7pm-8pm Trailer decorating contest
7pm ALL PIT BIKES / PIT VEHICLES TO BE PARKED.
7pm-8pm Trick or Treating (Bring Candy)
7pm-Building of the Monster fire
8pm-10pm Hay rides-Pick up at the racer exit (weather permitting)
9pm-Monster Mash fire pit party
9pm- Trailer decorating & Pumpkin carving judging
Please bring carved pumpkins to stage around 8pm.
Winners will be announced at approx 10pm
9:30-11:30 Monster Mash Fire Pit Halloween Shindig.
10pm- Adult costume contest @ the Fire Pit
DUNLOP GEOMAX MX12 CHAMPIONSHIP
7am Registration opens.
9am-Practice...Straight racing format to follow.
Championship Awards alloted 30 minutes after posting.
Racing Fee: $35 per class Main track/$30 per class Junior track
AMA memberships are required to race and can be purchased in registration the day of racing
Transponders are REQUIRED for the Main track
Transponder rentals are available at the track. $100 cash or credit deposit is needed for rental and will
be returned in full upon return of the transponder.
Sunday 7am-End of race day
Adults (12 & up) and all racers:
Thurs-Sunday $ 35.00
Gate fee's will be paid in full upon entry.
Monster mash event info/prizes
Age 8 and under-$100
Age 16+- WORX Hydro Shot Power Washer
Trailer decorating- MONSTER COOLER
Pumpkin carving-MONSTER COOLER
ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE also WEATHER PERMITTING.
* PLEASE NO GLASS BOTTLES AND PLEASE DON'T POLLUTE.
* All media/web photographers must apply for track access credentials at registration
* No Pit riding
* Track area is off limits after dark
* All golf carts/ATV drivers must be 16 years of age and have a valid license
* Saturday night ALL pit vehicles must be shut down by 6pm! There will be kids trick or treating on foot and we want to keep it safe.
* Any persons involved in theft and/or the destruction of Baja property or any customers property will be held liable and removed from the premises.
* Absolutely NO trespassing onto neighboring properties
* Wristbands must be worn at all times by riders and spectators.
* NO FIREARMS
* All pets must be on a leash at all times and PLEASE clean up after them.
* Due to the volume of people at this event we strongly advise you to keep all personal items locked up. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.